Covering Residents’ and Businesses’ Best Interests
Whether you’re the mayor of a large city or the town manager of a small community, you need to protect your residents and buildings by having the proper insurance coverage. Porter-Hay Insurance offers many options when it comes to insurance for municipalities/public entities. Not sure where to start or how much you need? No worries. Our agents are here to guide you in the right direction because we know insurance. In fact, we’ve been at this for decades. Our team will help you select policies that are comprehensive enough for your needs and risk levels. Working with you on a personal level, Porter-Hay Insurance will help you choose a plan that best manages the risks associated with your municipality or public entity.
We understand how important your town or city is to you…after all, you have many people under your care! Let our experienced, friendly and accommodating agents customize the right protection for almost any kind of risk.
Types of Municipality Insurance We Offer
Our insurance for municipalities/public entities coverage includes:
- Auto liability and physical damage
- Cyber insurance
- General liability
- Professional liability: employment practices, law enforcement, public entity management
- Workers compensation
Our plans protect the following entities:
- Towns and Townships
- Public libraries
- Water and sewer entities
For more information on the right insurance for your municipalities/public entities, please contact us in one of our seven offices in Alexis, Andalusia, Aledo, Galva, Galesburg, Monmouth, and Oquawka. We are standing by to speak with you and ensure you get the right type of customized coverage to suit your unique needs. The kind you get will depend on the type of entity you are, the population of your town/city, and more.
Why Should You Choose Us for Municipality/Public Entity Insurance?
There are several reasons, including:
- Variety: our agents take advantage of a network of companies to provide you with a variety of coverage options, competitive pricing, and reassurance that all of your insurance policy needs are met.
- Comprehensive plans to fit your needs.
- Seven convenient locations to suit your schedule and location.
- Accessible, friendly, detailed and accommodating team that ensures your time with us is as positive and pleasant as possible.
- Dedicated history of service: Porter Insurance and Chuck Hay Insurance became the Porter-Hay Insurance agency in 2016. We vow to provide our clients with the highest levels of expertise in all lines of business.
- Affordable rates.
- Convenient hours.
Porter-Hay Insurance is a subsidiary of Midwest Bank, and we make it easy for you to come in and talk with us about any of your insurance needs. We have been the trusted source for personal, farm, business, life and health insurance services throughout Illinois for decades.
Contact Porter-Hay Insurance
To learn more about our municipality/public entity insurance policy options, contact us at one of our eight convenient locations or fill out our online form.